How to Upload Your Application on Google Play Store
Android application project in Eclipse or an already created signed ‘.apk’ file of the project that you want to upload on Google Play Store.
Internet connection. Credit/Debit card to pay for Google Developer license. Screenshots and/or videos of your application on your computer (At least two Screenshots are compulsory) If you have an Android application Project in Eclipse then follow the steps given below to generate signed apt. If you already have signed ‘.apk’ file, you may directly start from Step 10........
1. Open Eclipse
2. Select 'Export'
3. Select export type
4. Checking for Errors
5. Entering a Keystore
6. Creating a new keystore
7. Choosing a Password
8. Choosing an Alias
9. Choose File Export Destination
10. Go to Google Developer Site
11. Logging into Google Developer
12. Adding a new application
13. Initiating APK Upload
14. Initiating APK Upload (part-2)
15. Select and upload APK file
16. Add description to your project
17. Add Screenshots of your application
18. Adding an Icon to your application
19. Pricing and Distribution
20. Publishing your application
Write code Here................